Adolescent Workers: Prevention of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses
This is a draft document meant for review only. Do not cite this document.
- The goal of this training is to help primary care providers deliver effective anticipatory guidance to adolescent patients on health and safety in the workplace.
- At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Recognize the role of pediatric health care providers in advocating for young worker health and safety.
- Describe the best opportunities and techniques for delivering anticipatory guidance regarding health and safety among working adolescents.
- Identify legal regulations that protect young workers.
- Identify resources for healthcare providers for preventing injuries among working adolescents.