Part 2 Course Completion and Evaluation
Congratulations! You have completed Part 2 of NIOSH Training for Nurses on Shift Work and Long Work Hours.
Instructions to obtain a continuing education certificate or a certificate of completion through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online system:
- Go to CDC Training and Continuing Education Online (http://www2a.cdc.gov/TCEOnline/).
- If you have not registered as a participant, click on new participant to create a user ID and password.
- If you have registered in this system before, please use the same login name and password. This will ensure an accurate transcript.
- Once you have logged in/registered, you will be on the Participant Services page. Click on search and register. Search keyword/course number for WB2409.
- Click on the course. The course information page will come up. Scroll down to register here. Click on the type of certificate that you would like to receive: CNE, CEU, CPH or AUDIT then submit. Three demographic questions will come up. Complete the questions and then submit.
- From Participant services, click on evaluations and tests. Then click on self-study courses. Then click take evaluation/posttest or take evaluation.
- Prior to the evaluation, you will be asked to enter this Verification Code: wkhrs09
Complete the course evaluation.
- You will be redirected to the posttest. Answer the questions in the posttest (all answers are in the course material). To receive a continuing education certificate, you must correctly answer 70% of the questions.
You will be able to immediately print your continuing education certificate or certificate of completion on the "Participant Services" page by clicking "transcript & certificate."
If you have any questions or problems contact CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at:
1-800-41TRAIN or 404-639-1292.