Training and Education
Online Workplace Violence Prevention Course for Nurses
This free, interactive course educates nurses on the scope and nature of violence and how to prevent it in the workplace. Upon successful completion of the course, healthcare professionals can earn continuing education units.
Course modules include:
- Definition, types, and prevalence
- Workplace violence consequences
- Risk factors for violence
- Prevention strategies for organizations
- Prevention strategies for nurses
- Post event response
Visit our Workplace Violence Prevention for Nurses page for more information or to take the course.
- Page last reviewed: March 28, 2018
- Page last updated: December 13, 2016
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Safety Research