OCCUPATIONAL RESPIRATORY DISEASE SURVEILLANCE
Enhanced Coal Workers' Health Surveillance Program (ECWHSP)
Surface Coal Mining Survey Summaries
Target: Small Underground Mines (2012-2012)
- Full reports have been created for surveys with 50 or more miners examined.
- Demographic reports have been created for surveys with less than 50 miners examined.
- District 06
- District 07
(Central Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee)
- Demographic Report for MSHA Districts with < 50 Surveyed
- Page last reviewed: February 21, 2013
- Page last updated: February 21, 2013
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Respiratory Health Division, Surveillance Branch