REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND THE WORKPLACE
We hope our website was able to answer your reproductive health-related questions. If you have specific questions not addressed on our website, please contact us or talk with your doctor to learn more.
You May Contact Us at:
Or submit your questions electronically by filling out a request form.
It will help us answer your question if you can tell us:
- What you do in your job.
- What your department or group makes or does.
- What you’re concerned about in your workplace. Any information on product name, actual chemical name, or work condition would be helpful.
- For chemicals, describe whether they are in the form of dust, vapor, liquid, or gas
- How much time you spend using each thing that you are concerned about in your workplace.
- Whether you use any personal protective equipment or other safety equipment while performing your job
If you believe your job is affecting your health or your family’s health, seek medical attention.
- Talk to your doctor about your job and your health concerns. Your doctor can refer you to a specialist if needed.