To Get Help

If you have questions or concerns about your safety and health at work, you can contact a person or organization you trust. Your consulate may be able to help you because many Latin American countries have agreements with the U.S. Department of Labor to help immigrant workers. Other organizations, such as a local non-profit organization, a community clinic, or a legal aid organization, may also be able to help you find the information you need.

OSHA – U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration

1-800-321-6742 – Your call is confidential

For information about your rights, your responsibilities and your employer’s responsibilities, and strategies for protecting yourself at work: http://www.osha.govexternal icon

To file a complaint: icon

Your local or state Department of Labor office icon

National Council for Occupational Safety and Health icon

Page last reviewed: August 12, 2015