PESTICIDE ILLNESS & INJURY SURVEILLANCE
SENSOR-Pesticides Case Definition, Severity Index and Standardized Variables
The following documents were developed to guide state-based surveillance efforts and to promote comparability of data across states.
- How-to Guide for Developing a State-based Surveillance Program
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2006-102 (2006)
- Case Definition for Acute Pesticide-Related Illness and Injurypdf icon
- Appendix 1: Frequently Asked Questions about the Case Definitionpdf icon
- Appendix 2: Signs and Symptoms for Several Pesticidespdf icon
- Severity Index for Acute Pesticide-Related Illness and Injurypdf icon
- Flow Diagram for Assigning Severity to Casespdf icon
- Table of Signs and Symptoms by Severity Categorypdf icon
- Standardized Variablespdf icon
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open some of the files on this page.
You can download Acrobat Reader from adobe.comexternal icon