Health and Safety Practices Survey of Healthcare Workers
Here you can find key findings on worker and employer practices, literature resources, questionnaires and published articles (if available) for each of the targeted chemical agents.
- Aerosolized medications
- Anesthetic gases (in medical settings)
- Antineoplastic drugs – administration
- Antineoplastic drugs – administration (predictors of adherence to safe handling practices)
- Antineoplastic drugs – administration (effects of organizational safety practices and perceived safety climate on use of exposure controls and adverse events)
- Antineoplastic drugs – compounding
- Chemical sterilants
- High level disinfectants
- Nitrous oxide (in dental settings)
- Surgical smoke
Additionally, the survey provided an opportunity to examine respiratory protection practices and safety climate perceptions for over 10,000 respondents.