Emergency Contact Information

EMERS prepared contact banner

In An Emergency

If you believe that someone has been exposed to a biological or chemical agent, or if you believe an intentional biological threat will occur or is occurring, please contact your local health department and/or your local police or other law enforcement agency.

U.S. Poison Control Center Members (American Association of Poison Control Centers)External
Alphabetical listing (by state) of regional poison control centers.

State Health Departments (CDC)
Alphabetical listing (by state and county) of State Health Departments.

FBI Field Office InformationExternal
Alphabetical listing (by city) of FBI Field Offices.

State Offices and Agencies of Emergency Management (FEMA)External
Alphabetical listing (by state) of Emergency Management agencies.

National Response CenterExternal
The NRC is the sole federal point of contact for reporting oil and chemical spills.

Other Emergency Contacts and Emergency Notification Procedures (CDC)
Contacts for use by state and local health officials and healthcare providers, emergency notification procedures, First Responders Information, more…

Page last reviewed: March 28, 2018, 12:00 AM