Buy Quiet Posters
Buy Quiet addresses the vision of eliminating noise hazards early in the life cycle of power tools and equipment, thus reducing the risk of occupational hearing loss among operators and nearby workers. Companies are encouraged to implement Buy Quiet within their organization. Any company whose workers are subjected to hazardous noise exposures can benefit from Buy Quiet initiatives.
An ideal Buy Quiet program includes educational materials and promotional tools designed to help inform employees, management, customers, and the community about the importance and benefits of Buy Quiet. NIOSH developed a series of posters for construction companies to post at their worksites to communicate their organization’s efforts and commitment to reducing noise levels in and around those worksites. Download and print these posters for your construction worksite.
- Buy Quiet Poster [PDF - 271 KB]
- Hearing Loss is Preventable [PDF - 9 MB]
- La Perdida Auditiva Es Evitable [PDF - 9 MB]
- Page last reviewed: June 17, 2014
- Page last updated: June 17, 2014
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Applied Research and Technology (DART)