Adult Blood Lead Epidemiology and Surveillance (ABLES)
Please note that these contacts are able to assist with work-related lead exposure questions only. If you have other public health-related questions, please contact the CDC Infoline at 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636).
Andrew E. Smith, SM, ScD
Director, Environmental and Occupational Health Programs
Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Department of Health and Human Services
11 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0011
Fax: (207) 287-3981
Leslie Walleigh, MD, MPH
Visit the Environmental and Occupational Health Program website.
The following publications can be requested from the address listed above:
- State of Maine occupational disease reporting rules and regulations, June 1996
- Occupational Lead Poisoning in Maine: Cases Reported to the Maine Occupational Health Program January 1, 1994 – December 30, 1997
Visit the State of Maine home page.
- Page last reviewed: August 10, 2017
- Page last updated: August 10, 2017
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies