How do I access it?
Contact Accelrys, Inc.:
Internet address: http://accelrys.com/external icon
Phone: (858) 799-5000
Fax: (858) 799-5100
View all locations: http://accelrys.com/about/locations/external icon
Product details, including ordering information http://accelrys.com/products/databases/bioactivity/rtecs.htmlexternal icon
The RTECS User’s Guide is available as a pdf file at the following address: /niosh/docs/97-119/
There is also a new RTECS User’s Guide authored by Symyx Technologies, Inc., which can be requested from Symyx.
Value-Added Resellers of RTECS
The companies listed below are value-added resellers of RTECSexternal icon – the Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances. If your company would like to become a value-added reseller of RTECS, please contact Symyx firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atrion International, Inc.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Safety and Healthexternal icon
- ChemADVISOR, Inc.external icon
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)external icon
- ChemSoft Limitedexternal icon
- The Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association (CTFA)external icon
- Deutsches Institut fuer Medizinische Dokumentation (DIMDI)external icon
- Dialogexternal icon
- Expert Publishing, LLC.external icon
- Leadscope, Inc.external icon
- National Information Services Corp (NISC)external icon
- NERAC, Inc.external icon
- SiteHawkexternal icon
- STN Internationalexternal icon
- Thomson Reuters Healthcareexternal icon
- Wolters Kluwer UK (Croner)external icon
Outside the U.S. 513-533-8328
In English, en Español
24 Hours/Day, Every Day
- Additional information on toxic chemicals can be found in the he NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, which contains information on chemical properties, signs and symptoms of exposures, target organs, respirator selections, and procedures for emergency treatment.