How do I access it?
Contact Accelrys, Inc.:
Internet address: http://accelrys.com/External
Phone: (858) 799-5000
Fax: (858) 799-5100
View all locations: http://accelrys.com/about/locations/External
Product details, including ordering information http://accelrys.com/products/databases/bioactivity/rtecs.htmlExternal
The RTECS User’s Guide is available as a pdf file at the following address: /niosh/docs/97-119/
There is also a new RTECS User’s Guide authored by Symyx Technologies, Inc., which can be requested from Symyx.
Value-Added Resellers of RTECS
The companies listed below are value-added resellers of RTECSExternal – the Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances. If your company would like to become a value-added reseller of RTECS, please contact Symyx firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atrion International, Inc.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Safety and HealthExternal
- ChemADVISOR, Inc.External
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)External
- ChemSoft LimitedExternal
- The Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association (CTFA)External
- Deutsches Institut fuer Medizinische Dokumentation (DIMDI)External
- Expert Publishing, LLC.External
- Leadscope, Inc.External
- National Information Services Corp (NISC)External
- NERAC, Inc.External
- STN InternationalExternal
- Thomson Reuters HealthcareExternal
- Wolters Kluwer UK (Croner)External
Outside the U.S. 513-533-8328
In English, en Español
24 Hours/Day, Every Day
- Additional information on toxic chemicals can be found in the he NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, which contains information on chemical properties, signs and symptoms of exposures, target organs, respirator selections, and procedures for emergency treatment.