How do I access it?
- Contact Accelrys, Inc.:
Product details, including ordering information http://accelrys.com/products/databases/bioactivity/rtecs.html
The RTECS User’s Guide is available as a pdf file at the following address: /niosh/docs/97-119/
There is also a new RTECS User's Guide authored by Symyx Technologies, Inc., which can be requested from Symyx.
Value-Added Resellers of RTECS
The companies listed below are value-added resellers of RTECS - the Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances. If your company would like to become a value-added reseller of RTECS, please contact Symyx email@example.com.
- Atrion International, Inc.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Safety and Health
- ChemADVISOR, Inc.
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- ChemSoft Limited
- The Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance Association (CTFA)
- Deutsches Institut fuer Medizinische Dokumentation (DIMDI)
- Expert Publishing, LLC.
- Leadscope, Inc.
- National Information Services Corp (NISC)
- NERAC, Inc.
- STN International
- Thomson Reuters Healthcare
- Wolters Kluwer UK (Croner)
- Phone NIOSH
Outside the U.S. 513-533-8328
In English, en Español
24 Hours/Day, Every Day
- Additional information on toxic chemicals can be found in the he NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards, which contains information on chemical properties, signs and symptoms of exposures, target organs, respirator selections, and procedures for emergency treatment.
- Page last reviewed: June 29, 2011
- Page last updated: November 30, 2011
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division