r2p Partnership Pathways
NIOSH welcomes partnerships with governmental and non-governmental organizations including non-profit organizations, trade associations, academic and research institutions, and the private sector. In order to accomplish our mission, NIOSH seeks to establish formal and informal relationships with partners in order to maximize resources and ensure a safer and healthier workforce. If you are interested in exploring a private/public partnership possibility please review the options below or contact Kathleen Goedel.
Pathways to partnership with NIOSH include:
- Establishing a formal partnership agreement with NIOSH, such as a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement, Data Use Agreement, or Memorandum of Understanding.
- Participating on a National Occupational Research Agenda Sector Council.
- Exploring NIOSH Extramural Research and Training Programs to learn more about various funding opportunities.
- Discovering opportunities to unite private sector partners with NIOSH scientists to achieve common goals and “do more, faster” through the CDC Foundationexternal icon (a private, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) public charity).
- Visiting Federal Register Notices for opportunities to provide comment on NIOSH rules, proposed rules, and information collection activities, attend meetings, and explore potential partnership opportunities.