On January 6, 2014, CDC introduced its new publication ordering system called CDC-INFO on Demand. This replaces the previous NIOSH publications ordering form. If you encounter any problems using the new ordering system, please contact Sherri Diana at (513) 533-8471. We appreciate your comments on the new system at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NIOSH Publications Team
To order complimentary copies of NIOSH publications, go to the NIOSH document listing at CDC On Demand. Note that only publications listed on the NIOSH order form are currently in stock. To obtain copies of NIOSH publications that are not in stock:
- Download from the NIOSH website. Click on the publication title to link to the electronic version.
- Purchase hard copies from the National Technical Information Service (NTIS) (1-888-584-8332). The NTIS stock numbers are shown in the column "NTIS Accession." Prices of documents from NTIS vary based on the number of pages.
If you need additional information, please contact Sherri Diana at email@example.com or by calling 513-533-8471.
- Page last reviewed: November 18, 2015
- Page last updated: November 18, 2015
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division