WHOLESALE AND RETAIL TRADE
The Wholesale and Retail Trade (WRT) program provides leadership to prevent diseases, injuries and fatalities in wholesale and retail trade workers. Through our partnerships and research efforts, we are able to address the injuries and illnesses affecting wholesale and retail trade workers, especially among vulnerable worker groups.
Issue 11, Summer WRT Quarterly Bulletin (August 2017)
- NORA WRT Sector Council Discussions
- Risk Factors and Injury Prevention in Grocery Stores
Wholesale and Retail Trade – One Page Summary
Program Performance One-Pagers (PPOPs) describe the relevance and impact of NIOSH WRT program in a one-page fact sheet. The fact sheet briefly discusses what our priorities are, what we do, what we have accomplished in the past year, and what’s next for the upcoming year.
Ergonomic Solutions for Retailers: Prevention of Material Handling Injuries in Grocery Stores – eDoc
This publication was designed for employers to illustrate the use of mechanical assist devices for reducing injuries in retail grocery stores.
- Page last reviewed: December 19, 2016
- Page last updated: August 29, 2017
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Education and Information Division