Outputs: Topic Pages
NIOSH supports academic degree programs and research training opportunities in areas including industrial hygiene, occupational health nursing, occupational medicine, and occupational safety. In addition, NIOSH supports a number of continuing education training programs for professionals.
The following NIOSH pages describe the ERC/TPG outputs:
- The Office of Extramural Programs provides background information on the NIOSH-supported ERCs and TPGs, and a listing of the institutions supported. It also provides a description and list of the NIOSH-supported Hazardous Substance Academic Training Programs (HSAT) and Hazardous Substance Training Programs (HST) in the ERCs -- both supported through an interagency agreement with the National Institute of Environmental Sciences (NIEHS), and the Emergency Responder Program funded by NIOSH at the International Association of Firefighters.
- The Training page provides a brief description of ERCs, TPGs, Hazardous Substance Training Programs, and Emergency Responder programs.
- The About NIOSH page provides a link to the NIOSH Training Grant opportunities .
- Page last reviewed: December 27, 2012
- Page last updated: December 27, 2012
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Office of Extramural Programs