NORA Symposium 2008: Public Market for Ideas and Partnerships
NOTE: This page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
July 29, 2008
Sheraton Denver West Hotel
- View a video of Dr. John Howard's keynote speech
- Learn about the 2008 NORA Innovative Research Award for Worker Health and Safety and NORA Partnering Award winners
- View Photo Contest winners
- Review the Symposium agenda
"NORA Symposium 2008: Public Market for Ideas and Partnerships" was held in Denver on July 29, 2008. The Mountains and Plains Education and Research Center was a co-sponsor. The Symposium in Denver was accompanied by a parallel NORA virtual conference on the internet. The goal of these events was to provide an open forum to facilitate effective communication about the importance of past and future work and opportunities for collaboration and partnerships to achieve impact in the workplace.
Continuing Education Credits
Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Associate Industrial Hygienists (CIHs and CAIHs) may be awarded 0.5 Certification Maintenance (CM) points per half-day of attendance (approval # 08-1758). For more information, please go to the Certification Maintenance FAQ on the American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) web site.
Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs) may be awarded 0.3125 Continuation of Certification (COC) points per half-day of attendance based on the ABIH pre-approval. For more information, please go to the COC Guide on the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) web site.
Contact the NORA Coordinator any time with questions.
- Page last reviewed: October 22, 2008 (archived document)
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Office of the Director