Mining Feature: PDM3700 notice about user manual updates
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Thermo Scientific, manufacturer of the PDM3700 Personal Dust Monitor, has released a revised user manual containing important changes to usage and sampling procedures. The PDM3700, which NIOSH has certified for coal dust sample collection, should be used in accordance with the latest instructions. The device is the approved compliance sampler for phase two of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's respirable dust rule.
The latest manual and software are available on the Thermo Scientific website.
- Continuous Respirable Mine Dust Monitor Development
- Determining the Spatial Variability of Personal Sampler Inlet Locations
- Equivalency of a Personal Dust Monitor to the Current United States Coal Mine Respirable Dust Sampler
- Laboratory and Field Performance of a Continuously Measuring Personal Respirable Dust Monitor
- Laboratory Evaluation of Pressure Differential-based Respirable Dust Detector Tube
- Miners' Views about Personal Dust Monitors
- Miners' Views About Personal Dust Monitors
- An Overview of Fundamental and Emerging Technologies to Monitor and Control Respirable Dust in Underground Coal Mines in the United States
- Performance of a Prototype Personal Dust Monitor for Coal Mine Use
- Real-Time DPM Ambient Monitoring in Underground Mines