Mining Feature: Miner's Day - December 6, 2015
Friday, December 04, 2015
December 6, 2015 is National Miner's Day. This day was created by the United States Senate in Senate Resolution 337 on December 3, 2009 .
Celebrate our miners and the hard work they do to support our society and build a safe and prosperous mining industry.
- Characterization of the 1986 Metal and Nonmetal Mining Workforce
- Mining Facts for 2000
- Pillar and Roof Span Design in Stone Mines
- Possible Impact of New Safety Technology Developments on the Future of the United States Mining Industry
- Reducing Low Back Pain and Disability in Mining
- Reducing Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in Longwall Coal Mine Workers: NIOSH's Approach
- Report on Early Strength Performance of Modern Day Weak Rock Mass Shotcrete Mixes
- Selected Health Issues in Mining
- Technique to Assess Hazards in Underground Stone Mines: the Roof Fall Risk Index (RFRI)
- Underground Mine Communications
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Mining Program