Rock Dust Partnership
This partnership addresses issues about using rock dust to prevent coal dust explosions.
Final Summary Report: Large-scale Dust Explosions: Treated vs. Non-treated Rock Dust
- Coal Dust Explosibility
- Coal Dust Explosibility Meter Evaluation and Recommendations for Application
- Coal Dust Particle Size Survey of U.S. Mines
- Coal Dust Particle Size Survey of US Mines
- Determining Flame Travel Measurements from Experimental Coal Dust Explosions
- How Does Limestone Rock Dust Prevent Coal Dust Explosions in Coal Mines?
- Mitigating Coal Dust Explosions in Modern Underground Coal Mines
- Recommendations for a New Rock Dusting Standard to Prevent Coal Dust Explosions in Intake Airways
- Rock Dusting Considerations in Underground Coal Mines
- Technology News 515 - Float Coal Dust Explosion Hazards
- Page last reviewed: 12/12/2018
- Page last updated: 1/1/2017
- Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Mining Program