ERHMS Info Manager™ Change Log
February 2018—New Release 2.0.0
- Startup behavior: the user is shown a newly designed startup screen and prompted to open the previously used data source.
- Responder linking behavior: when importing data from Epi Info™ Web Survey, records are automatically linked to responders based on email address. This allows responders to use the same hyperlink to fill out multiple instances of a web survey.
- Support for more in-depth auditing and logging
- Option to connect to SQL Server® using Windows® authentication
- Option for encrypted connections to SQL Server®
- The ability to detect and merge duplicate responders
- Job ticketing (i.e., tracking of roles, teams, and jobs within incidents)
- Access to form-based actions (import, export, etc.) on the responder list screen
- Basic responder and incident reports, available in the Reports subsection of the corresponding screens
- Shortcut to ZIP deployment
- Explanatory text throughout the application for improved usability
Page last reviewed: July 24, 2017
Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health