COVID-19 Information for the Workplace
Find resources and guidance related to COVID-19 in the workplace below. More COVID-19 information is available on the CDC COVID-19 website.
Healthcare and First Responders
- Infection Control Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about COVID-19
- Collection and Submission of Postmortem Specimens from Deceased Persons with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19
Airline and Airport Workers
Visit CDC’s COVID-19 page for Health Departments for more resources to assist state and local health departments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NIOSH Industry and Occupation Computerized Coding System (NIOCCS) Autocoder: Free tool health departments can use to code industry and occupation data. Visit the Collecting and Using Industry and Occupation Data website for more information on industry and occupation data.
- State Specific
Visit NIOSH’s Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) page for more information on PPE and find resources about PPE use during the COVID-19 pandemic below.
- Respiratory Protection Information Trusted Source
- Infographic: Sequence for Putting on PPE
- Infographic: Understanding the difference between surgical masks and N95 respirators
Optimizing PPE Supply
- NIOSH Science Blog: Blog posts related to COVID-19
- Making Masks for the Workplace (cdc.gov): Information for manufacturers
- Face Coverings (cdc.gov): Barrier face coverings that conform to ASTM F3502-21 requirements
- What the U.S. Government is Doing: A catalog of all U.S. government activities related to coronavirus. Available in both English and Spanish.