COVID-19 Industry-Specific Resources
The following resources are available from CDC/NIOSH to provide specific industries and occupations with assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit CDC’s COVID-19 page for Industries and Occupations for more information.
For the latest information, view the updated guidance from OSHA: Protecting Workers: Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplaceexternal icon.
Healthcare and First Responders
- Infection Control Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Collection and Submission of Postmortem Specimens from Deceased Persons Under Investigation (PUI) for COVID-19- Interim Guidance
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Systems and 911 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs)- Interim Guidance
Airline and Airport Workers
- Interim Guidance for Airlines and Airline Crew: Novel Coronavirus in China
- Preventing Spread of Disease on Commercial Aircraft: Guidance for Cabin Crew