COVID-19 General Information for Businesses
General Information for Businesses
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The following resources for employees and employers to help plan and encourage COVID-19 vaccination in the workplace:
- Workers COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit
- Workplace Vaccination Program
- Vaccine Information for Essential Workers
The following resources can help business owners prepare to protect their employees’ health and safety in the workplace.
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- General Business FAQs
- Resuming Business Toolkit
- Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Non-healthcare Workplaces: Information for Employers
- Ventilation in Buildings
- Workplace SARS-CoV-2 Testing: Consent Elements and Disclosures
The following resources can help small business owners to protect their employees’ health and safety in the workplace.
Critical Infrastructure Workers
The following resources focus on maintaining functioning critical infrastructureexternal icon during the response to the COVID-19 emergency.
- COVID-19 Critical Infrastructure Sector Response Planning
- Steps for Workers Who Have Been Exposed to COVID-19
- Testing Strategy in High-Density Critical Infrastructure Workplaces after a COVID-19 Case Is Identified
Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
The tools below focus on cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, workplaces, businesses, schools, and vehicles.
- Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdown or Reduced Operation
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- Cleaning and Disinfecting your Non-Emergency Vehicle
Worker Support Resources
The following resources can help workers in a variety of industries and occupations during the COVID-19 response.
Coping with Stress for Workers
Managing Workplace Fatigue