COVID-19 General Information for Businesses
General Information for Businesses
The following resources are available from CDC/NIOSH to assist employers and workers in non-healthcare settings during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the latest information, view the updated business guidance from OSHA: Protecting Workers: Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace.external iconexternal icon
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The following resources for employees and employers to help plan and encourage COVID-19 vaccination in the workplace:
The following resources can help business owners prepare to protect their employees’ health and safety in the workplace.
- Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Non-healthcare Workplaces: Information for Employers
- Ventilation in Buildings
- Workplace SARS-CoV-2 Testing: Consent Elements and Disclosures
Critical Infrastructure Workers
The following resources focus on maintaining functioning critical infrastructureexternal icon during the response to the COVID-19 emergency.
- Steps for Workers Who Have Been Exposed to COVID-19pdf icon
- Testing Strategy in High-Density Critical Infrastructure Workplaces after a COVID-19 Case Is Identified
Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
The tools below focus on cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, workplaces, businesses, schools, and vehicles.
- Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdown or Reduced Operation
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
Worker Support Resources
The following resources can help workers in a variety of industries and occupations during the COVID-19 response.