COVID-19 Information for the Workplace
General Information for Businesses
Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
The tools below focus on cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, workplaces, businesses, schools, and vehicles.
- Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdown or Reduced Operation
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- CDC/EPA Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
- Cleaning and Disinfecting your Non-Emergency Vehicle
Critical Infrastructure Workers
The following resources focus on maintaining functioning critical infrastructureexternal icon during the response to the COVID-19 emergency.
- Interim Guidance for Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- Steps for Workers Who Have Been Exposed to COVID-19pdf icon
- Testing Strategy in High-Density Critical Infrastructure Workplaces after a COVID-19 Case Is Identified
The following resources can help business owners prepare to protect their employees’ health and safety in the workplace.
- Heat stress prevention during the COVID-19 pandemic for employees
- Heat stress prevention during the COVID-19 pandemic for employers
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), May 2020
- Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Non-healthcare Workplaces: Information for Employers
- General Business FAQs
- Resuming Business Toolkitpdf icon
The following resources can help small business owners to protect their employees’ health and safety in the workplace.
Worker Support Resources
The following resources can help workers in a variety of industries and occupations during the COVID-19 response.
Coping with Stress for Workers
Managing Workplace Fatigue