Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
Magnesium oxide fume
CAS No: 1309-48-4
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110Cdc-pdf. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH.
Whole Blood (chemical/metabolite)
NIOSH Manual of Analytical Methods. 4th Edition. DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 94-113.