Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
Zirconium & compounds, except ZrCl4
CAS No: Varies
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110pdf icon. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
|Kneip TJ, Crable JV.||Whole Blood (chemical/metabolite)||Methods for Biological Monitoring -A Manual for Assessing Human Exposure to Hazardous Substances. Am Public Health Association. 1988.|
|US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH.||Whole Blood (chemical/metabolite)||NIOSH Manual of Analytical Methods. 4th Edition. DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 94-113.|
|Kneip TJ, Crable JV.||Biologic Tissue/Biopsy||Methods for Biological Monitoring -A Manual for Assessing Human Exposure to Hazardous Substances. Am Public Health Association. 1988.|
|US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH and US DOL OSHA.||Granuloma of the Skin||NIOSH/OSHA Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards DHHS (NIOSH) Pub No. 81-123; 88-118; Suppls. I-IV. 1981-1995.