Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
CAS No: 134-32-7
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110pdf icon. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
|US DOL OSHA.||
||Code of Federal Regulations. 29 CFR Part 1910.1000. Subpart Z. Air Contaminants. US Government Printing Office. July 1, 2004.|
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||
||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||Cystoscopy||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||Urinalysis (routine)||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|