Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
CAS No: 55-63-0
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110pdf icon. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
|Lauwerys RR, Hoet P.||Whole Blood (chemical/metabolite)||Industrial Chemical Exposure. Guidelines for Biological Monitoring. 3rd Edition. Lewis Publishers. CRC Press, Inc. 2001.|
|Baselt RC.||Blood Plasma||Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.|
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||Complete Blood Count||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||Electrocardiogram||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|