Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
Ethyl alcohol (Ethanol)
CAS No: 64-17-5
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
|Baselt RC.||Whole Blood (chemical/metabolite)||Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.|
|Kneip TJ, Crable JV.||Whole Blood (chemical/metabolite)||Methods for Biological Monitoring -A Manual for Assessing Human Exposure to Hazardous Substances. Am Public Health Association. 1988.|
|Baselt RC.||Expired Air||Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.|
|Linch AL.||Expired Air||Biological Monitoring for Industrial Chemical Exposure Control. CRC Press. 1974.|
|Baselt RC.||Urine (chemical/metabolite)
||Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.|
- Page last reviewed: June 6, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2014
- Content source: