Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
CAS No: 60-11-7
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
US DOL OSHA.
Code of Federal Regulations. 29 CFR Part 1910.1000. Subpart Z. Air Contaminants. US Government Printing Office. July 1, 2004.
Proctor NH, Hughes JP.
Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.
- Page last reviewed: June 6, 2014
- Page last updated: June 6, 2014
- Content source: