Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
CAS No: 62-73-7
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110pdf icon. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
|Kneip TJ, Crable JV.||Blood Serum||Methods for Biological Monitoring -A Manual for Assessing Human Exposure to Hazardous Substances. Am Public Health Association. 1988.|
||Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.|
|Ho MH, Dillon HK.||
||Biological Monitoring of Exposure to Chemicals. Organic Compounds. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1987.|
|Hathaway GJ, Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||
||Proctor and Hughes’ Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. 4th Edition. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, New York. 1996.|
|US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH and US DOL OSHA.||
||NIOSH/OSHA Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards DHHS (NIOSH) Pub No. 81-123; 88-118; Suppls. I-IV. 1981-1995.
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||
||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|
||2004 Threshold Limit Values for Chemical Substances and Physical Agents and Biological Exposure Indices. ACGIH Worldwide. 2004.|
|Baselt RC.||Urine (chemical/metabolite)||Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.|