Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
CAS No: 106-46-7
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110pdf icon. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
|Linch AL.||Expired Air||Biological Monitoring for Industrial Chemical Exposure Control. CRC Press. 1974.|
|US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH and US DOL OSHA.||Liver Function Tests||NIOSH/OSHA Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards DHHS (NIOSH) Pub No. 81-123; 88-118; Suppls. I-IV. 1981-1995.
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||Liver Function Tests||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|
|US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH and US DOL OSHA.||Urine (chemical/metabolite)||NIOSH/OSHA Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards DHHS (NIOSH) Pub No. 81-123; 88-118; Suppls. I-IV. 1981-1995.
|Baselt RC.||Urine (chemical/metabolite)||Biological Monitoring Methods for Industrial Chemicals. 3rd Edition. Chemical Toxicology Institute,1997.|
|Lauwerys RR, Hoet P.||Urine (chemical/metabolite)||Industrial Chemical Exposure. Guidelines for Biological Monitoring. 3rd Edition. Lewis Publishers. CRC Press, Inc. 2001.|
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||Urine (chemical/metabolite)||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|