Specific Medical Tests or Examinations Published in the Literature for OSHA-Regulated Substances
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 2005-110
CAS No: 86-50-0
(1) Efficacy of Medical Tests has not been evaluated.
(2) NIOSH references include diagnostic, screening, and other tests.
(3) OSHA mandated medical tests, if any, are provided in BOLD on a yellow background.
(4) This HTML page was created from DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 2005-110pdf icon. December 2004.
(5) If a medical test/examination contains multiple references, each is listed separately.
|Specific Medical Test(s) or Examination(s)||Reference(s)|
|Kneip TJ, Crable JV.||Blood Serum||Methods for Biological Monitoring -A Manual for Assessing Human Exposure to Hazardous Substances. Am Public Health Association. 1988.|
|US DHHS PHS CDC NIOSH and US DOL OSHA.||
||NIOSH/OSHA Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards DHHS (NIOSH) Pub No. 81-123; 88-118; Suppls. I-IV. 1981-1995.
|Proctor NH, Hughes JP.||
||Chemical Hazards of the Workplace. JB Lippincott Company. 1978.|
||2004 Threshold Limit Values for Chemical Substances and Physical Agents and Biological Exposure Indices. ACGIH Worldwide. 2004.|