Registration for exhibit space is now closed.
The National HIV Prevention Conference is pleased to offer exhibiting opportunities. The Exhibit Hall will be located in the Grand Hall of the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Hotel.
Exhibit fees are as follows:
- Business/Corporate $1,550.00
- Government $1,150.00
- Nonprofit Organization $750.00
Federal and state agencies, public and private corporations and foundations, national HIV/AIDS organizations, HIV/AIDS service organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and other groups involved in HIV prevention, care and treatment.
Each 10-foot-by-10-foot reserved booth includes:
- An 8-foot backdrop
- An 3-foot high side rail
- One organization identification sign (7″x44″)
- One 6-foot draped table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- Two complimentary Full Conference Registrations
Please note: Additional services or equipment (e.g., electricity, internet access, furniture, etc.) are not covered by the exhibit fee and must be purchased directly from the conference exposition service provider.
- Site of daily morning, lunch, and afternoon break
- Conveniently located close to plenary sessions, registration area, and breakout rooms
- Overhead lighting and air conditioning
- Carpeting throughout
All products and services must be related to HIV/AIDS prevention, care or treatment.