Long-Term Care Statistics Branch Feedback
The Long-Term Care Statistics Branch (LTCSB) at NCHS is committed to providing high quality and easily accessible content for users of its long-term care survey websites and products. To maintain this level of excellence and to ensure that our online content meets the needs of users interested in statistics on long-term care services and supports, LTCSB would like to get your feedback. Below are links to NCHS’ long-term care survey website home pages:
- National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP)
- National Survey of Residential Care Facilities (NSRCF)
- National Nursing Home Survey (NNHS)
- National Home and Hospice Care Survey (NHHCS)
Please send any feedback that you may have that is related to our website or products to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "LTCSB FEEDBACK" in the subject line so that we can easily distinguish your email as feedback. Include the following contact information in the body of your email along with your feedback: (1) your first and last name; (2) name of the organization you are affiliated with; and a (3) phone number to reach you.
- If you are someone who has specific questions about any of our long-term care survey or study data, you can call our data request hotline directly at 301-458-4747 or contact us through CDC-Info.
Thank you for helping us to create a more useful and relevant online experience for you and other LTCSB website and product users.
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: June 18, 2014
- Content source: