Welcome Adult Day Services Center NSLTCP Participants
NOTICE: The National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP) has completed data collection for the 2016 survey and is no longer accepting questionnaires. The anticipated start of data collection for the 2018 NSLTCP survey is August, 2018. Thank you for your participation in 2016 and we look forward to your continued support and participation in 2018, if your adult day services center is sampled.
Your Adult Day Services Center is Important to Us!
The most reliable information comes directly from providers like you. In order for policy makers to make solid, evidence-based decisions about long-term care in the U.S., it is essential that we collect data from more than 5,000 adult day services centers invited to participate in the 2016 National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP). Without your help, it may be impossible to make accurate estimates about the amount and types of care provided to participants in adult day services centers like yours.
What’s in it for your Adult Day Services Center?
Data for Comparisons: NSLTCP data will provide benchmarks, which will allow you to compare your center with other centers like your own.
National and State Estimates: By participating, you will contribute to a more complete and accurate picture of the provision and use of adult day services centers and services in this country and in your state, which will inform long-term care policies and planning. Visit the NSLTCP Study Results and Publications page for examples of how NSLTCP data have been used to produce national and state estimates of adult day services centers and participants.
Participant materials—directors and administrators of adult day services centers included in the 2016 NSLTCP survey are mailed these materials:
- Letter from NCHS Director with FAQ’s [PDF - 42 KB]
- In 2016, there are two versions of the Adult Day Services Center Questionnaire—version A and version B. NCHS uses two questionnaire versions in order to increase content without increasing burden for respondents. In order to produce accurate results, it is important to complete only the version that you receive.
- Adult Day Services Centers Letter of Support [PDF - 75 KB]
- Adult Day Services Center Participant Data Brief [PDF - 470 KB]
- Strictly Confidential Brochure [PDF - 359 KB]
- Page last reviewed: February 9, 2017
- Page last updated: February 9, 2017
- Content source: