National Health Interview Survey
The National Health Interview Survey (NHIS) has monitored the health of the nation since 1957. NHIS data on a broad range of health topics are collected through personal household interviews. Survey results have been instrumental in providing data to track health status, health care access, and progress toward achieving national health objectives.
- Diagnosed Allergic Conditions in Children Aged 0–17 Years: United States, 2021
- Interactive Quarterly Estimates from the January 2019 – September 2022 NHIS
- Early Release of Quarterly Estimates from the July 2021 – September 2022 NHIS [PDF – 350 KB]
- Diagnosed Allergic Conditions in Adults: United States, 2021
- Sleep Medication Use in Adults Aged 18 and Over: United States, 2020
- Problems Paying Medical Bills: United States, 2021 [PDF – 564 KB]