- Adoption and Use of Electronic Health Records and Mobile Technology by Home Health and Hospice Care Agencies Cdc-pdf[PDF – 176 KB] (5/2013)
- Characteristics and Use of Home Health Care by Men and Women Aged 65 and Over Cdc-pdf[PDF – 130 KB] (4/2012)
- An Overview of Home Health Aides: United States, 2007 Cdc-pdf[PDF – 569 KB] (5/2011)
- Home Health Care and Discharged Hospice Care Patients: United States, 2000 and 2007 Cdc-pdf[PDF – 416 KB] (4/2011)
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies in Hospice: The National Home and Hospice Care Survey: United States, 2007 Cdc-pdf[PDF – 327 KB] (1/2011)
- Use of Advance Directives in Long-term Care Populations (1/2011)
- Redesign and Operation of the National Home and Hospice Care Survey, 2007 Cdc-pdf[PDF – 4.1 MB]
Two variables in the 2007 NHHCS Patient File were updated on June 5, 2009. The variables are TOTBLPRD (Total number of days that charges cover) and AVEDLYCH (Average daily charges/payment). The update provides the correct number of billing days in the billing period in TOTBLPRD also used to calculate AVEDLYCH.