National Center for Health Statistics
An overview of surveys and programs administered by the National Center for Health Statistics that have been completed.
Partnerships & Collaboration
Data Analysis Aids
- Target-Setting Methods in Healthy People 2030pdf iconHealthy People No. 28 (9/21/2020)
- State Suicide Rates Among Adolescents and Young Adults Aged 10–24: United States, 2000–2018pdf iconNVSR Volume 69, No. 11 (9/11/2020)
- Trends and Patterns in Menarche in the United States: 1995 through 2013–2017pdf iconNHSR No. 146 (9/10/2020)
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 2019pdf icon
- Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of Quarterly Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, January-March 2020pdf icon
Growth Charts, Where to Write for Vital Records, Health US...
Resources for individuals asked to take part in a survey...
NCHS Pressroom resources including calendar of releases...