The Long-Term Care Listserv
The Long-term Care listserv is a way to get information about activities, products and release dates for the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP).
To Subscribe to the Long-Term Care Listserv
- Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave the subject line blank
- In the body of the message, type or paste: subscribe NCHS_LONGTERMCARE your first and last name (see an example message below for an individual with the first name “Ernest” and last name “Jones”)
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to confirm your request
- Please click on the confirmation link to complete your request
Example subscription for Ernest Jones:
To Unsubscribe from the Long-Term Care List
- Send an email message to listserv@listserv. cdc.gov.
- Leave the subject line blank. In the body of the message, type or paste: signoff NCHS_ LONGTERMCARE
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Long-Term Care Branch at 301-458-4747 or by email at email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: June 18, 2014
- Content source: