Board of Scientific Counselors - Presentations
January 27-28, 2014
Back to Board of Scientific Counselors Meetings
Power Point Slides
- Jennifer H. Madans, Ph.D.
Board of Scientific Counselors Update Cdc-pdf[PDF – 274 KB]
- Anjel Vahratian, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Monitoring the Effects of the Affordable Care Act with National Health Interview Survey Data Cdc-pdf[PDF – 274 KB]
- Chris Moriarity, Ph.D.
Sample Redesign of the National Health Interview Survey Cdc-pdf[PDF – 29 KB]
- Stephen Blumberg, Ph.D. and Marcie Cynamon, M.A.
National Health Interview Survey Questionnaire Redesign and Content Changes Cdc-pdf[PDF – 419 KB]
- Patricia W. Potrzebowski, Ph.D. and Mark Flotow, M.A.
Vital Records 101, Protecting Personal Identity, Promoting Public Health Cdc-pdf[PDF – 643 KB]
- Joyce Martin, M.P.H. and David Justice, B.A.
Assessing and Improving the Quality of Birth Certificate Data Cdc-pdf[PDF – 1,230 KB]
- Hetty Khan, M.G.A., M.S.N., R.N.
Potential Impact of Electronic Health Records on Birth Medical/Health Data Cdc-pdf[PDF – 290 KB]
- Tala H. Fakhouri, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Physical Activity in US Youth: Results from the NHANES National Youth Fitness Survey Cdc-pdf[PDF – 1,182 KB]
- Virginia S. Cain, Ph.D.
Board of Scientific Counselors Program Reviews Cdc-pdf[PDF – 130 KB]
- Kassi Webster, M.P.H.
NCHS Outreach and Collaborations Cdc-pdf[PDF – 94 KB]