NPIN Site Metrics (Fiscal Year 2021)
This section of the Dashboard contains metrics for the four major sites that are part of the National Prevention Information Network (NPIN). Using Adobe Analytics, metrics include page views, percent change from previous year (if available), the average time visitors spend, and external or internal sources
- 1,274,989 page views to the site, a decrease of 74.5% from 2020.
- Visitors spent an average of 3.5 minutes on the site
- 26% of traffic to the NPIN site came from CDC.gov, 74% of the traffic came from other sources including 58% from Search Engines
- 1,676,458 page views to the site, an increase of 23.7% from 2020.
- Visitors spent an average of 3.2 minutes on the site
- 41% of traffic to the Get Tested site came from CDC.gov, 59% of the traffic came from other sources including 34% from Search Engines