NCHHSTP Metrics Dashboard (Fiscal Year 2020)
This dashboard is updated each fiscal year with key metrics obtained using Adobe Analytics (version 15), detailing how visitors are interacting with NCHHSTP websites. The dashboard provides metrics reports such as page views*, site rankings, traffic sources, and average time on site for each center, division, and cross-cutting site.
It is important to note that in 2014, the NCHHSTP metrics dashboard moved to a fiscal year reporting model. Prior years, found in the archive, were reported using an calendar-year model.
- Ranked #6 most viewed total sites on CDC.gov with 77,338,069 page views* (down 7% from 2019)
- Three of the top 50 non-COVID-19-related pages on CDC.gov
- #5 CDC STD Prevention (2018 rank: #3)
- #15 CDC Tuberculosis Elimination (2018 rank: #12)
- #17 CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention (2018 rank: #13)
- #29 CDC NCHHSTP Office of the Director (2018 rank: #37)
- #35 CDC Viral Hepatitis (2018 rank: #26)
- #62 CDC Adolescent and School Health (2017 rank: #56)
* What is a Page View? The Page View metric is defined as the number of times a webpage has been loaded into a browser (including reloads).
** For CDC.gov site metrics overall, please see CDC eHealth Metrics Dashboard.