2019 NCHHSTP Metrics Dashboard
Welcome to the NCHHSTP Website Metrics Dashboard. This dashboard is updated each Fiscal Year with key metrics obtained using Adobe SiteCatalyst v. 15, detailing how visitors are interacting with NCHHSTP web sites. The dashboard provides metrics reports such as page views*, site rankings, traffic sources, and average time on site for each center, division, and cross-cutting site.
It is important to note that in 2014, the NCHHSTP metrics dashboard moved to a fiscal year reporting model. Prior years, found in the archive, were reported using an annual year model.
- #3 most viewed total sites on CDC.gov with 83,268,183 page views* (up 6% from 2018)
- 8 of the top 50 pages on CDC.gov
*What is a “Page View”? The Page View metric is defined as the number of times a page has been loaded into a browser (including reloads).
- #3 CDC STDs (2018 rank: #3)
- #12 CDC Tuberculosis Elimination (2018 rank: #13)
- #13 CDC HIV/AIDS Prevention (2018 rank: #12)
- #26 CDC Viral Hepatitis (2018 rank: #27)
- #37 CDC NCHHSTP Office of the Director (2018 rank: #33)
- #56 Adolescent and School Health (2018 rank: #50)
** For CDC.gov site metrics overall, please see CDC eHealth Metrics Dashboard.
|Division Web Sites||Page Views|
|STD Prevention (including STD, STD Conference, and U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee)||42,809,178|
|HIV/AIDS Prevention (including HIV, Let’s Stop HIV Together, and Trend Statement)||13,564,180|
|Viral Hepatitis (including Hepatitis, Know Hepatitis B, and Know More Hepatitis)||5,464,564|
|Adolescent and School Health (including Adolescent and School Health, GSHS, and Youth Campaign)||1,853,303|