Information about Washington, D.C. in NCEZID publications (2011–present)
Infectious diseases can be found everywhere, and NCEZID is engaged in preventing, tracking, detecting, and responding to outbreaks of infectious diseases throughout the United States and the world. The links below reference stories, maps, and updates about our work (2011–present) to protect people in Washington, D.C. from infectious disease.
Bookmarked by page - Washington D.C.
- Carbapenemase-producing CRE in the United States [PDF – page 65] Our Work, Our Stories 2011-2012
- CDC response to multistate outbreak of fungal meningitis and other infections [PDF – page 99] Our Work, Our Stories 2011-2012
- Selected NCEZID Epi-Aid Investigations, United States 2010-2012 [PDF – page 14] Our Work, Our Stories 2011-2012
- West Nile virus activity by state, 2011 and 2012 [PDF – page 49] (see story on page 48) Our Work, Our Stories 2011-2012
- Terrestrial rabies reservoirs in the United States, 2010 [PDF – page 81] Our Work, Our Stories 2011-2012
- Page last reviewed: May 6, 2016
- Page last updated: May 6, 2016
- Content source: