Communication Tools & Materials
Communication materials for specific diseases can be found on the respective website.
Mosquito Communication Resources
CDC’s free Public Health Image Library (PHIL) was designed to share CDC public health images. CDC welcomes public health professionals, the media, laboratory scientists, educators, students, and the public to use this material for reference, teaching, presentations, and public health messages. When using images, please give photo credit to CDC.
- CDC Mosquito control fact sheets and posters
- CDC Mosquito bite prevention fact sheet
- CDC Digital Press Kit: Mosquito Bites—Everyone is at Risk!
- CDC B-roll footage of mosquito work at CDC and mosquito bite prevention practices
- For Travelers
Tick Communication Resources
- CDC Ticks website
- CDC Digital Press Kit: Understanding Lyme and Other Tickborne Diseases
- CDC Lyme disease education materials
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF)
- Alpha-gal Syndrome
- CDC B-roll footage of ticks and work at CDC’s insectary in Fort Collins, Colorado
Other Vector-borne Disease Communication Resources
- CDC Plague website
- Protect Yourself from Plague Fact Sheet in English pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages] and Spanish pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages]
- CDC Q Fever website