Research, Laboratory, and Diagnostics
- A Quick-Reference Tool for Hemolysis Status
- Better Tests for Yellow Fever (see page11) pdf icon[PDF – 16 pages]
- Using AMD to Track Changes in Dengue and Chikungunya Viruses
- Taking the Bite Out of Mosquito-borne Diseases
- DVBD Uses AMD to Better Understand Tickborne Diseases
- Tracking Tickborne Diseases
In an Emerging Infectious Diseases podcast, host Sarah Gregory spoke with Jorge Muñoz-Jordan, CDC’s Dengue Surveillance and Research Laboratory Team Lead. They discussed the origin, spread, and evolution of the Zika virus in Puerto Rico from 2016 through 2017.