The Division of Scientific Resources uses cutting edge technology to produce high quality products and services to support the public health efforts of CDC laboratorians and CDC’s emergency preparedness and response activities.
Office of the Director
- Maintains a formulary of investigational and licensed drugs and biologics that are distributed to approved physicians for the prevention, control, and/or treatment of rare, tropical, or exceptional diseases.
- Serves as DSR liaison, resource, and point of contact for inquiries related to Quality System Regulations (QSR) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Provides residents with comprehensive training in laboratory animal clinical medicine and pathology and biocontainment operations and prepares them for certification eligibility by the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine (ACLAM).
- Responsible for facilitating the distribution of select agents to qualified users.
DSR Organization and Programs
- Page last reviewed: April 8, 2011
- Page last updated: April 8, 2011
- Content source: