Recipients, Project Officer Map, and Jurisdictional Assignment Listing
ELC Recipients and Project Officer Information
ELC recipients, representing 64 jurisdictions, serve as the foundation for our national public health infrastructure and are integral to the nation’s ability to tackle infectious disease threats. State, local, and territorial public health agencies each have unique needs and priorities because of the diverse infectious disease challenges they face, their organizational capacity, geography, and populations.
To meet essential needs and reduce delays in responsiveness, ELC resources are allocated to address expected and unanticipated infectious disease threats. To assist recipients in efficiently using ELC resources to meet unique jurisdictional needs, ELC Project Officers are assigned to each.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to maximize each jurisdiction’s use of their cooperative agreement.
- Strategize on how to mitigate recipient-specific challenges to ensure program goals and objectives are met in a resource-limited environment.
- Serve as Program Advisors responsible for overseeing the activities in ELC’s Cross-cutting Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity Program.
- American Samoa
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- North Dakota
- Republic of Palau
- Republic of the Marshall Islands
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York City, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- US Virgin Islands
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Los Angeles County, CA
- New Mexico
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia