Immigrant, Refugee, and Migrant Health
Immigrant, Refugee, and Migrant Health promotes and improves the health of immigrants, U.S.-bound refugees, and migrants through domestic and overseas programs.
Immigrant, Refugee, and Migrant Health focuses on the following activities:
- Conducts global disease surveillance and response
- Partners to improve refugee and migrant health
- Improves the screening and treatment of disease worldwide
- Communicates health information globally
For more information:
- Visit the Immigrant and Refugee Health site.
- Read the Immigrant and Refugee Health fact sheet.
- Read Immigrant and Refugee Health feature stories: